This Summer, when your sweet hunger pangs crave for delicious desserts, put away your boring frozen yogurt and get your dessert spoon out. Summertime calls for relishing desserts with minimum efforts because the last thing you would want to do is sweat out in the kitchen.
For satiating midnight chocolate cravings or entertaining the guests with something sweet, these summer desserts will do the sweet magic in no time without you having to put in a lot of effort. So, let’s bake love!
1) Cake Pops: Cake balls + Chocolate coating sprinkles = Adorable Treat! The little minions in your house will love the cake pops. The freezing cake pops are a sure summer hit that can be made quickly for a birthday party or an evening sweet pleasures.
- Bake a cake from a cake mix
- Whip some cream and add to crumbled cake mix
- Make balls out of the crumbled mix and insert toothpick
- Dip the balls into melted chocolate
- Coat with colourful sprinkles
2) Blueberry Lemonade Cheesecake: Nothing soothes the sweet cravings on a hot summer day like blueberry lemonade cheesecake. Fruity, frozen, and flavourful, this is the perfect sweet summer treat.
- Blend frozen blueberries, sweetened condensed milk, and frozen lemonade until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and fold it in a whipped cream and combine well.
- Grind the graham crackers or tea biscuits into a fine powder.
- In a cake tin, prepare the crust of the powdered biscuits, coat it with blueberry and lemonade cream.
- Freeze it until solid.
3) Frozen Popsicles: Ice-cream in a hand makes summers great! On a hot summer afternoon, all your heart desire is something frozen, something delicious; like frozen popsicles. With a few minutes you can prepare for yourself a cool and refreshing dessert.
- Blend the fruits in a blender
- Pour the puree into the popsicle mould
- Add small chunks of the fruits into the mould
- Insert a stick
- Freeze until solid.
4) Ice-Cream Cake Sandwich: A cake a day keeps worries at bay! Therefore, keep summer blues at bay by treating your tastebuds with ice-cream cake sandwich, a dessert that no cake lover can resist in summers.
- Bake a cake using cake premix
- Once the cake has cooled, layer it in 2-3 halves
- Smear the layers with softened ice-cream of your flavour
- Freeze it until very firm
- Top it with fruits or toppings of your choice.
Ice-cream cakes are readily available with online bakeries. If you do not wish to bake one, there is always an option of ice-cream cake home delivery in Bangalore at your doorstep. Enjoy!
5) Dole Whip: This Hawaiin dessert tastes heavenly! The taste of juicy pineapples blended with creamy layers, make this dessert a must have in summers for refreshing and scrumptious feels.
- Blend fresh pineapple with coconut milk and vanilla ice-cream
- Pour the thick, creamy, and refreshing mixture into a glass
- Freeze it until cool
- Garnish with pineapples.
Bon Appetit! Happy Summers!