Today’s world is full of stressors, be it work pressure, financial issues, irregular sleep, or health concerns. All this can take a toll on your health and overall appearance and even cause hair loss or balding. How you look is a significant part of your personality. Hair-related issues can leave you embarrassed, which affects your self-esteem.
A permanent solution is a hair transplant. It goes without saying that such procedures are expensive and don’t fall under health insurance policies. This, coupled with other frequent expenses, makes it difficult to make ends meet. Here’s where a personal loan comes in handy. You can easily apply for a personal loan with low interest rates and pay it back in easy installments.
What is the cost of a hair transplant surgery?
There’s really no one-size-fits-all cost with hair transplants. It varies from individual to individual based on several factors such as the technique used, the number of grafts, the number of sessions, the surgeon’s experience, etc. One of the most common ways of calculation is on a per graft basis. Every graft contains 1 to 3 follicles and can vary from Rs. 25 to Rs 100. To give you an idea, the ballpark range for hair transplants is around Rs 25,000 to Rs 2,00,000. This doesn’t include supplementary costs like standard lab charges and post-surgery expenses.
Personal loans: A go-to solution
If funds are stopping you from going ahead with hair transplants, don’t worry.
A personal loan is the best way to give your personality the boost it needs. A personal loan is an unsecured loan, making it an easy financing option for multiple needs. So, how can a personal loan take care of your hair transplant bills, you ask? Here’s how:
- A loan to suit your requirements – While financial institutions offer a range of different financing products, they may not be tailor-made to meet your every need. Hence, a personal loan steps right in and provides the needed support for planned and certain unexpected expenses.
- Hassle-free application process and quick disbursal – Going the paperless route ensures a hassle-free application process that involves filling out just a handful of details. Since it’s unsecured, the approval takes place in no time, and within a matter of 24-48 hours, your loan is approved and disbursed.
- Facilitates affordability – Medical costs are surging. With the rise in costs, a personal loan ensures you can make the upfront payment for your hair transplant surgery. And with personal loan interest rates being low, you can comfortably pay back the sum in due course.
- Easy on your budget – The EMI method makes the expenses light on your pocket without coming in the way of your regular expenditure. When you use a personal loan EMI calculator, you will see that the EMIs are affordable and make sure there are no changes in your current lifestyle.
- Flexible tenor – One of the prime advantages of a personal loan is a flexible tenor. You can get a loan amount of ₹75,000 – ₹25,00,000 for a period of up to 6 years. This way, you have the amount you need and have the flexibility of paying the amount over a period with ease.
Set aside your savings for a rainy day because, with a little planning and prudent decision-making, you can take advantage of a personal loan and make your dreams a reality. The process is so simple that almost anyone can avail a personal loan to meet each and every expense. Why put your confidence on hold? Take a personal loan and make it yours today!