Whosoever is planning to undergo hair transplant might have come across methods of hair transplant: FUT and FUE technique. The text related to these techniques is widely available on the internet.
But don’t you think the text is very confusing which puzzles you regarding which technique to choose for yourself. Ideally you cannot choose the right technique for your hair transplant without being checked. You need to book for a consult during which the complete assessment of your scalp and medical status is performed followed by which the right technique is chosen by the hair transplant surgeon.
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which is performed by extracting the follicular units from the areas where permanent roots resides in your own body followed by their insertion at the bald areas which covers the bald area permanently. The hair transplant is an elective procedure which need not be planned in emergency and patient chooses it whenever they wish to. But one has to confirm the candidature before opting to undergo the procedure as there are terms and conditions which when favorable confirms the candidature.
Hair transplant in Jaipur has come a long way in terms of advancements which makes people lure to visit Jaipur preferably in India for hair transplant tourism. A couple of hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur are renowned for their work and skills and are enlisted among the world’s best hair transplant surgeons. Hair transplant cost in Jaipur is very affordable as compared to the cost in metro cities of India. The best thing is you would get the best hair transplant outcomes at an affordable cost in Jaipur which is apparently tempting.
Hair transplant methods
Hair transplant methods have advanced drastically and there are 2 modern techniques by which the procedure is performed which are explained as follows:
- FUT hair transplant technique: The strip technique is performed by removing a thin strip from the back and sides of the head which is then sent to the graft separation room for further dissection. The individual hair grafts harvested by the dissection are transplanted at the recipient bald site. The donor area is sutured back using an advanced technique termed trichophytic closure which allows the healing donor site leaving almost invisible scarring.
- FUE hair transplant technique: FUE hair transplant technique is performed by extracting the hair grafts from the donor area either from the scalp or from other body parts using a punch like surgical device. These hair grafts are then transplanted at the recipient bald site as soon as possible. Each of the hair follicles is extracted from a greater distance so as to ensure the healing at the donor site with almost invisible scarring.
FUE technique is more prone for high damage to hair grafts as the hair grafts are extracted based on the assumptions of the location of hair grafts which is probably a blind procedure. Including, the procedure involves pulling of hair grafts which when not transplanted immediately become more prone to damage as the time elapses.
Which hair transplant method is best for you?
There is no best method for hair transplant and both FUT and FUE techniques offers the best possible outcomes when the right choice of hair transplant technique is made. FUT hair transplant technique is a technique of choice when there is need of higher number of hair grafts and provides the possibility to harvest around 3000 – 3500 hair grafts. Higher density hair transplant or extensive bald cases are pursued by FUT hair transplant technique.
FUE hair transplant technique is the technique of choice when there is requirement of fewer number of hair grafts around 2000 – 2500 hair grafts. This technique is indicated in facial hair transplant cases (moustache, beard and eyebrows hair transplant) and initial baldness cases. There are other many factors which decide the hair transplant technique as per your case which includes sex of the patients, age of the patients, extend of baldness, quality and quantity of hair grafts at the donor area.
Thus, it is not a single technique which is best suited for everyone. In fact the hair transplant technique is decided as per the requirements of each patient.
Why Medispa hair transplant clinic best in Jaipur?
- Dr Suneet Soni: head of Medispa clinic is one of the best hair transplant surgeon of India
- You can be assured that you are in safe hands
- Best and high standard facilities of international level
- Thousands of success stories of satisfactory hair transplant