Microsoft software updates come from time to time with a motive to make things better for the users. One of the most commonly used programs is Microsoft Office setup that has gone through a long journey since its launch. Having access to the latest version will make sure you can access all the newly added features without any problem.
There are lots of users who don’t the exact way for updating MicrosoftOffice/setup. We believe that you are one of them and looking to know the process. There is a step by step process created by our team that is written below. Please follow them carefully.
Method One-Updating from 2013 to 2016
- Go to Microsoft Account page by visiting login.live.com Here, you have to login your account by adding email address and password.
- After entering the account page, you have to tap on the services & subscription option located at the top of the page. You can also see the details of Office that you are already using.
- Tap on the Install Office option where you can see New: Office 2016 is a now available note.
- Click on the install option situated on the left side of the page. It will download the Office 2016 option to the system.
- This file will be downloaded on the download folder of your system. You have to double click on this file. Once the installation process finishes, your Microsoft Office will get updated to the latest version.
Method Two- Installing present subscription
- Visiting the official site of Microsoft Office by clicking on https://www.office.com/. Log in using your account details so that Microsoft Office can be downloaded.
- There will be an option with the name of Install Office on the top right corner of the webpage. Tap on this option that will result in prompting Office 2016 to get downloaded in your system.
- Check out the default downloads folder of your computer. Here, you will found the installation file. There is a need to double click on this file. You may have to allow the Office software to make changes in the system.
- Waits until the set up completes so that you can use the updated version.
There are numerous upgrades of Microsoft Office available on the official site of the company. All you need to do is following the steps mentioned above carefully for getting the desired results.
Some of the most current versions of Microsoft Office available on the system are Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2003, and Office 365 among others. You should choose the appropriate version according to your requirements. All you need to do is staying a little bit cautious and following the methods we have mentioned above in this post.
If you believe that there is something missed from this post, please write about it in the comment section. Our team continuously helps the readers in the most appropriate manner.